Stable quality of semolina and wheat flour with the established high characteristics corresponding to the requirements of GOST (State Standard System) and ISO allows our partners to adjust their production programs efficiently and cost-effectively receiving as a result the products with the planned technological indicators.
The user, leaving a request on the website muka26.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), in pursuance of the requirements of the Federal Law "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ, gives his consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - "Consent") (PSRN, INN), located at the address: (hereinafter - "Operator"), with the following conditions:
1. Consent is given to the processing of personal data that is not special or biometric: last name, first name, patronymic, address, phone number, e-mail address, place of work, position held, number of the main identity document, information on the date of issue of the specified document and issuing it organ.
2. The operator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- identification of the User within the Site, processing requests and applications of the User;
- conclusion of any agreements with the User and their further execution;
- providing the User with information about the services provided by the Operator; informing the User about the offers for the products and services of the Operator; on the development of new products and services by the Operator; on the services of partner companies, with the subsequent transfer to partner companies of the User's personal data if the latter is interested in the services of partner companies;
- carrying out by the Operator of actions, polls, research.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
5. The processing of personal data means any action or set of actions with personal data, including automatic ones, including, but not limited to, the collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; usage; transmission (distribution, provision, access); deletion; destruction.
6. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Art. 6 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006. # 152-FZ; Personal data processing policy; this consent to the processing of personal data.
7. Personal data is processed until the Operator receives a corresponding written application from the Personal Data Subject.
8. The consent may be revoked by the Personal Data Subject by sending a written application by registered mail with a return receipt to the Operator at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
9. If the subject of personal data or his representative revokes consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 - 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.